Teaching children these days is no child’s play. Teachers have to find innovative ways to keep children engaged during class to ensure they understand what is being taught.
So just a blackboard won’t do right?
Moreover, the syllabus is designed for coverage & concepts – more often than not, disconnected from daily applications of science outside of our artificial segmentation (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Geography, Environmental Science etc). What’s our solution?
A practical hands-on approach that works a lot better in clarifying scientific concepts and quenching a student’s thirst for curiosity. Discovery Kids ScienceAdda’s vision is to kindle children’s curiosity for science by facilitating exploratory learning. Our guiding principle is Hands-On = Minds-On and so we engage with children in a variety of stimulating ways. Discover how our offerings can enhance learning in your school.
How does it work ?
- We bring the thematic pavilions to your school and setup it up (musuem style, only hands-on) in less than an hour.
- We just need covered space (25′ x 30′) and some electrical plug points. Nothing ELSE !
- We address students from class 4th through 9th (or 10th)
- 30-50 students (one section) at a time in a batch
- Each batch lasts 2 periods (80-90 mins)
- 4 Pavilions in an academic year
*Charges are on per child basis
Please go to this link for details of our pavilion shows.